Printer head Cleaning Steps
1. Turn the printer off, remove the power cord and open the cover.
2. Wait until the printer head cools down.(The printer head may be very hot after printing)
3. Completely clean the printer head using an alcohol swap (NOT with WATER).
4. Wait until the alcohol has completely vaporized, then close the cover.
5. Connect the power cord and print a test page to check if it is clean.
Ensure power is off when performing maintenance. Do not touch or scratch the printer head, the roller or the sensors.